This is our total package end-to-end service where you get the full benefit of our suite of expertise. In this service model, we commit to working with you from event conceptualisation through to delivery and post-event review. Here’s how we do it:
- We listen carefully as you tell us what your connection objectives are, then we partner with you to decide on the best-fit Experience or sequence of experiences that set you along the Path of achieving your objectives. Could be a Directors Coffee Morning, Volunteers Team Building, Corporate Strategy Session, Professional or Spiritual Conference, Brainstorming Meeting, Fund Raising Luncheon, Book Reading Cocktail, Musical Evening, Alumni Dinner; Or perhaps a hybrid combination of these and more. The possibilities are limited only by our combined imagination – yours and ours.
- Once we are agreed on what needs to be done ….then we do it.
In planning and executing your event, we pay attention to the big picture as well as the details on both ends of our service spectrum i.e content management and event planning & Management.
- We are also very careful to ensure that our work on these 2 fronts is complementary extensions of each other. We ensure for example that venues sourced are a good fit for the event type, meals are planned in a manner that complements the attention span required during your event.
- When your event is over, our job is not done until we have reviewed the event in light of previously identified objectives and performance indicators and provided you a report and tools to decide what your next steps might be.
- Throughout the design, planning, and implementation of your event, we remain completely focused on creating an experience your guests will find extremely difficult to forget. Oh…and of course, let’s not forget that we all – you, your clients and us- must have some fun along the way. This is part of our SimplyUn4gettable Experience.
Our Event Management Service Model includes the following services:
- Budget development & Cost Management
- Venue Sourcing & Management
- General & Specialised vendor sourcing and management e.g catering, décor, music, entertainment, Logistics etc
- Event Staffing
- Day-of-Event Coordination; and
- Essentially, all the great stuff that any event planner worth their salt will provide.
Our added value under this service model is the ability to connect with your “content” experts, speak their language and work with them to deliver a seamlessly executed experience.
This is the service model where you contract us to deliver on the “Content” part of your event while working with your Event Manager for optimal results. Depending on the event type, this could include:
- Design & Development of Meeting or event structure.
- Development or sourcing of Learning Content where appropriate.
- Providing Facilitation Services.
- Sourcing specialised Facilitators or Speakers.
Sometimes you’ve got all the pieces set up, and all you need is someone to help pull it all together. Under this service model, we support your event execution by gaining a clear understanding of what you want to see at the end of the day and ensuring that all the parts you have so carefully set up indeed achieve this purpose.
We act as your alter ego in delivering your event design in the weeks immediately leading up to the event, doing the necessary interface and overall management while providing you with regular progress updates. Besides the above, this service includes Day-of-Event Oversight, post-event review, reporting, and advice.